Stunning two story with finished basement in the Holly Hills development. Many updates including new in July, 2020, upstairs carpet as well as luxury vinyl plank flooring in the foyer, living and dining rooms as well as family room. This home features 6 bedrooms (2 on lower level) and 3 1/2 baths. Enter the home to an open foyer with formal living and dining rooms. Kitchen features ceramic tile flooring, corian counters, island, pantry, and breakfast area. You can access the deck from the kitchen. Spacious family room with fireplace located off the kitchen. Two car garage and convenient first floor laundry. The second floor boast an expansive master suite with ceramic tile flooring in the master bath and garden tub. There are three additional bedrooms plus a hall bathroom. The walkout lower level features ceramic tile flooring throughout with a spacious family room and two additional rooms which could used as bedrooms or office/craft space plus a full bathroom on this level with a ceramic tile shower. To top it all off you will be able to relax on your expansive front porch. Pride of ownership is evident in this lovely home that you will want to call your own.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Northern York County
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)