Nestled away in a cul-de-sac in coveted White Oaks in Lemoyne awaits this beautiful brick home, situated on a little over an acre of private, semi wooded grounds, and amassing just over 7,000 SF of living space. Begin your tour in the grand, two-story foyer with curved staircase that leads your eye to the second story balcony. Formal dining room to your left and straight ahead to the sunken living room with gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows. Updated kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast nook, two sinks and disposals, GE monogram stainless steel refrigerator, double ovens, 5 burner gas cooktop, wine fridge, under cabinet lighting, and tile backsplash. Screened in porch access from the kitchen and a den located to the left of the kitchen with beautiful hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Primary bedroom located on the main floor features balcony access, a primary bath with double vanities, soaking tub, stall shower, skylight, walk in closet with cedar closet attached. You will also find a laundry room, half bath, and guest room with attached full bath on the main floor. The second floor features 4 additional bedrooms, two with private baths and then a Jack and Jill bathroom services the remaining two bedrooms. Basement is partially finished with an in-law suite that includes a living area with wood burning fireplace, a kitchen, a half bath, a full bath with a double vanity, tub and stall shower and a bedroom. Additional features include, whole house intercom, security system, water treatment system, generator, extra storage space, oversized 4 car garage, and central vacuum. Convenient location in Lemoyne with easy access to 81 and 83 makes your East or West shore commute a breeze! Schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete, Frame
7,079 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame, Concrete
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price