Large, lovingly maintained townhome in Oakwood. Entry features 2 story tiled foyer, kitchen overlooks open concept, dining and living room. First floor primary suite with newly installed walk-in shower. Enjoy ample privacy and from the sunny Florida room watch the deer stroll by throughout all four seasons. Fully finished basement with built-ins and full bar will provide abundant space for entertaining or second living area.2nd floor loft landing doubles as a den or additional living room. 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor with 2 featuring walk-in closets and the 3rd is perfect for an office. Large laundry on the 2nd level with an additional laundry hook-up in the garage. Energy efficient Geothermal heating system. Newer roof and mechanicals. Conveniently located just off Linglestown Road. The ease of townhome living with this much space is rare!
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,802 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Florida Room, Attic
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Full Finished
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price