Coming Soon too the Lower Paxton area, 5553 Edsel Street. Here is a sneak peak of this stylish home offering over 2000 sqft of living space. 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom offering double sinks and 1 half bath in the lower level, outstanding kitchen which will meet all your needs. Living room, dining area, Florida room off the kitchen and lower level family room. This home has it all and has been updated through the years to include the siding, roof, gutters, garage door, HVAC, kitchen, bathroom, flooring and fenced in yard. The list goes on, schedule today to tour this home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
LOWER PAXTON TWP
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,420 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CENTRAL DAUPHIN EAST
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price