Meadowbrook Farms-Cumberland Valley Schools. Over 3100 square feet. of living space. This quality built custom home by Ralph Iacono is meticulously maintained and shows pride of ownership and is turnkey ready for a new owner. The Seller's have had the exterior professionally pressure washed to include sparkling clean windows June 2022. The driveway has been sealed, the gas fireplaces and HVAC system has been serviced 2022, and the hardwood floors have been refinished in 2021. There is also a prelisting home inspection and termite report on file too. The first floor living space welcomes you as soon as you enter. The 2 story open foyer is flanked on both sides by a formal living room and formal dining room. The open floor plan encompasses the kitchen, breakfast area and spacious family room that provides a wall of windows to allow all the natural light to flow. Off the breakfast area are sliding glass doors that lead to a custom built 16 x 18 covered patio with stone pillars, beveled wrought iron rails and a stamped concrete floor that features a ceiling fan and 2 Infratech infrared hardwired heaters that overlooks your well manicured private rear yard. (matching custom built covered garbage and recycling can receptacle), The lower level is finished to include a large family room with gas fireplace, a powder room and French doors the lead to the outside; along with additional space that provides many options (storage, living space, workshop). Upstairs include a spacious ensuite that allows a seating or office area. The bathroom provides a toilet room, a double bowl vanity a 5 foot spa style tub and a separate ceramic tiled custom shower. The walk in closet provides ample racks and shelving. Behind the walk in closet is a storage area that is 25 feet in length. Three additional bedrooms that are generous in size and allow plenty of closet space. The landscaping offers many perennials and mature landscaping. Please see specification sheet for property. Offer received deadline for all offers 6.10.2022 6:30 p.m.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- RESIDENTIAL FARMING
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Flood Plain, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price